Thursday, November 25, 2010

Where to Get A Game Copy Wizard

I am a mother of three. My children's names are Jonathan, Brett and Cody. All three love video games. They devote most of their leisure time playing them. They can't seem to get enough.
Last Christmas, I purchased a XBox 360 to go with their collection of video game consoles, which include the Nintendo WII, the PlayStation 3, the PlayStation 2, the Nintendo GameCube, the PSP and the Nintendo DS.
So you can only imagine the collection of games my sons have.
Over the years, I have invested quite a bit of money into their games and the consoles to play them on. It has costed me a small fortune. I can't believe just how expensive most of these games are. Even the outdated games cost around twenty dollars.
My boys are a little careless at times, leaving their games scattered across table tops, thrown on their beds or even laying in the floor, making it almost certain of some sort of damage. I can not afford to replace broken or scratched games!
I recently downloaded a program that allows me to make quality backups of my children's games using a CD or a DVD burner. I can even burn my own CDs and DVDs as well!!
I've copied a few games, a game that can be played on each system, just to make sure it would work for all our game consoles. It works great!!! This system is so advanced that it gets through the latest unbreakable protection easily and allows you to burn games directly to any blank CD or DVD. I'm really satisfied with this program. I no longer worry about replacing scratched or broken games. The program only cost $29.99. That is less than I would spend on a new game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment